Tuesday, March 24, 2009

that time again...

Tonight's 7:15 gal is Lori. She and Lisette are dear friends and started coming to One World at the same time. Like Lisette, Lori is another crazy CrossFitter who enjoys timed pull-ups by the hundreds. ha ha! Welcome to the family, Lori!

Warm-up
Slow 800 meter run
Useless bitching, whining and praying that we don't do the timed trials. We did them anyway. Bleh!

CrossFit One World WOD: Time Trials
Exercise / Previous Time / Today's Time
100 jumping pull-ups / 3:26 / 6:42
100 (fully planked) push-ups / 11:05 / 6:08*
100 Abmat sit-ups / 7:32 / 5 :30*
Row 500m / 2:14 / 1:59*
Run 400m / 2:09 / 2:12

*PR!

Notes (to myself) about this workout: I hate timed trials. I was hoping Diana and Makana could help me find a great excuse for not showing up tonight. Unfortunately, Makana insisted that I participate in the treacherous WOD. I hate you, Makana. Just kidding. The last time I did time trials was here.

I'm happy to announce that I PR'd in three events. In fact, I've never done a row that was under 2 minutes. So I was just one second short of 2 minutes. I'll freakin' take it! Unfortunately, I did really bad in the pull-ups. I refuse to beat myself over the head about this. Instead, I'm just going to have to work on it. I've decided that I'm keeping the red box, but switching to a higher bar. Bleh. Oh! And I did the sit-ups unanchored, and still PR'd it. Yea. I don't know how I pulled 50 of those suckers in a row. Needless to say, the next 50 were really "well-paced."

No comments: