Tuesday, March 17, 2009

get your gear on!


I opened my email this morning and this is what I found. Holla! For those of you who CrossFit or do any type of exercise, I always recommend using the proper gear. Yeah. That includes proper shoes, tops, bottoms, and of course SPORTS BRAS! You can find my rant on why-you-should-buy-sports-bras-from-champion here. Anyway, I thought I'd pass on the info that Champion is having a huge sale and sports bras are $20-$25 dollars. Plus, they have a lot of other great gear (such as sweat wicking tops and bottoms) at really great prices. In this economy, you gotta pinch every dollar, you know? And yes, they sell for both men and women!

In case you're wondering about sizing, I find that their bras are true to size (so whatever you wear in your daily life is what you'll choose from their selection). My favorite feature is their bra finder, which allows you to search for your bras by size and performance. Champion clothing is also sold at your local Target, so go there to figure out what top and/or bottom size you should order. 

I just scanned the Champion site and there's some good stuff! In particular, pay attention to their sale items, outlet, and retiring soon. You'll get the best deals there. Okay. It's not quite lululemon (a.k.a. the make-your-butt-look-good brand), but for the price, Champion is fantastic! Plus, their stuff holds up really well. This might be a great time to get some warm weather gear! (Note: If you sign up for their email, shipping is usually free. Plus, their returns are easy to do.)

Happy shopping!

**FYI I am in no way paid or compensated for sharing information about Champion gear. These are just things that I personally like. However, if you are from Champion or any other sports retailer, and you want to shoot a gal some information to share, I’d have absolutely no objections to that. Feel free to contact me!

No comments: