Sunday, March 29, 2009

my mantra

I'm warning you all now. If this thing is missing from the women's bathroom, it is very likely that I stole it! I can't believe Hallmark beat me to making something like this. Those bastards!

Warm-up
Row 500 meters
Stretch

CrossFit One World WOD
Max snatch.

Joanne's Final Weight - 53#

Jason's Core Work (bleh).

Notes (to myself) about this workout: I didn't PR my snatch today. In truth, my body was feeling a little off. I was out late and I'm still sore from the headstand stuff we did. Coming in, I knew I would be less-than-ideal doing the snatch. I only managed to do one 53# snatch. The only reason why I managed that was because I just wasn't thinking.

I've got a lot of work to do!

Cheryl T. suggested that I lift barefoot until I decide to invest in some weightlifting shoes. I tried the barefoot thing today. No go. I'm not into it. I think I'll stick with regular shoes until I decide I'm lifting enough to warrant a new pair of shoes.

No comments: