Thursday, July 03, 2008

CrossFit One World W.O.T.D.

Warm-up
Row
Stretch Session

WOD
Run 800m for time four times. You may rest as long as you wish between efforts. If you need to scale this workout try running 4 x 400m.

Joanne's 4x800 - 5:31/5:28/5:26/5:30

Notes (to myself) about this workout:
Today was my running/CrossFit day. However, since today's WOD was all running, I just did CrossFit today. Though significantly slower than everyone else who did the WOD, I was actually happy with my times because my mile logs in at around 13 minutes. So to have a half mile at 5:30 is pretty decent. I'm just not a sprinter.

I'm feeling good about CrossFit these days. It's good to be back in the grind of that "CrossFit soreness." I just need to pay attention to eating because these days I actually forget to eat. It's not a good thing. On a better eating note, I'm getting accustomed to eating better food. Last night we had my mom's birthday dinner at Kalesa. The food was great but I passed on the fried chicken and kare kare (I know!), had a courtesy two pieces of lechon. I'm listening to my body much better and it's telling me what I really need, which is good.

Below is Freddy's crazy warm-up from yesterday. Enjoy!

No comments: