Tuesday, August 11, 2009

get low

This is my girl Lori working on her back squat. She's come a long way and her form is amazing. I'm so proud of this woman!

Warm-up
Run 1.1 miles

CrossFit One World WOD
Rest day skills day:
ring dips (with black rubber band)
push-ups (on bars)
hanging on bar for pull-ups

Notes (to myself) about this workout: I sweat way too much. It's embarrassing.

I still need work on the ring dips. I figured that I needed to use the black band to get some leverage. The blue ones were too thick. I just need more practice, that's all. From here on out, I'm going to do push-ups on the bars because they help stabilize me better and I don't do that snake thing I usually do when on the floor. Finally, I'm hanging better, but I still have a long way to go on the pull-ups. Bleh.

No comments: