Monday, August 03, 2009

AirDrives Fit

For those of you who remember, I ranted and raved about the AirDrives headphones here. I'm still head over heels about my headphones and highly recommend them. (Note: They have a one year warranty, which is great. According to my sister, hers and my nephew's went ca-put. I'm not sure what that's about because I put mine through some serious abuse and they're fine. I think if you're still under warranty, the company will replace or repair them. Something like that. Please contact them directly for further details.)

Seriously. CrossFitters and all other athletes (fathletes and otherwise), you need to get a pair of these! They rock!

Anyway... while surfing through the AirDrives site, I discovered that they just released a new model of the headphones I love so much. The new ones are called the AirDrives Fit. They're less expensive than their original product and it looks like it loops around the entire ear by simply securing the chord. For more info about their products, check it out here. I haven't seen or used the new ones, but if they're anything like the old ones, I'm sure you'll like them. If any of you have used the new model, could you please hit me up and let me know what you think? Thanks!

Warm-up
"A brief synopsis as to why Corazon Aquino is historically significant: a lecture while running 1.1 miles"

fathlete confession: I nearly died of heart failure when Jerry L. told me that he had never heard of Corazon Aquino. He thought GMA was the first female Philippine president (inserting evil thoughts about GMA here). FOR SHAME!

(another) fathlete confession: The previous confession was almost as shameful as spotting a gathering of Jerry L., Christian, and Christopher with no pork in sight. A group of Filipinos and no lechon?! FOR SHAME!! Note: The lack of pork has been forgiven since Jerry L. decided to assume the "this is how Filipinos squat" position. Nice prep for tomorrow's time trials, bro!

CrossFit One World WOD
Row 2k

Joanne's Final Time - 10:40 something? I forget. all I remember was that I was slow.

Notes (to myself) about this workout: It's a rest day, so I decided to take it light. The long rows are great practice. I now know that I'm weak and if I want to do a good row, I should pull harder. (Is it me? Or does that just sound so naughty!)

**FYI I am in no way paid or compensated for sharing my opinion about the AirDrives or any of the products I feature in “fierce products.” These are just things that I personally like. However, if you are from AirDrives and you want to shoot a gal some stuff to try out, I’d have absolutely no objections to that. I promise to share an honest opinion about it!

No comments: