Sunday, June 21, 2009

dolla dolla bills!

Happy Father's Day! I decided to post this photo of Bradass, everyone's favorite daddy! ha ha! Here he is fiddling with the pole while the twins Mary and Maria try to get their money's worth. Damn! How come Brad does this stuff when I'm not around?!

Warm-up
4 minute row
stretching

CrossFit One World WOD
Snatch work

Notes (to myself) about this workout: It's father's day, so Jason (kudos!) took it really light. I think it also helped that it was just me and Tia and I was already 10 minutes late. Bleh. I haven't been feeling too hot lately, so I was appreciative that today was pretty much a skills day. It also reminded me of how much I hate snatches!

I'm still fighting a major cough and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. (It's weird because other than the cough, I'm perfectly fine.) I may have to give in and take some cough syrup and see a doctor tomorrow. I figure finding bits of blood in your phlegm is a bad sign, right? Yeah. I know. I'm hanging in there. I'll let you know what's up with this nasty cough.

No comments: