Monday, January 26, 2009

no secrets here

That Jolie was featured on the main CrossFit site should be no surprise. She's kind of the shizz in the CrossFit world. In fact, they also featured a video of her, which can be found here. Enjoy!

Warm-up
Stretching

CrossFit One World WOD: "Isabel"

Complete 30 snatches for time. 50#

Joanne's Final Time - 10:28

Notes (to myself) about this workout:
It's official. I totally suck at the power snatch. For as much as I'd like to think I have one heck of a power snatch, it just plain sucks. This is a lot for me to admit, folks. But I'll carry on.

I was excited about today's WOD because we just went over the snatch yesterday at Jason's class. However, I liked the snatch balance way better than the muscle snatch. As the WOD went on, I got progressively worse. It sucked. Boo!

Today is Chinese New Year! Happy New Year everyone! I celebrated it with my lunar new year tarot card reading. It was great! Though I have a challenging year up ahead, it looks like it's going to be a great year in the end. Wa-hoo!

Bad Joanne! For the last three nights, I've been conking out way too early. I've been forgetting to take my meds and it makes me conk out. BADBADBAD! Please remind me to take care of my health and take my meds! Thanks!

No comments: