Thursday, January 08, 2009

back to dance


In case you're looking for a cool movie to watch, I highly recommend Slumdog Millionaire. It's that perfect mix of smart story line, beautiful cinematography, and nerdy issues that will get you and your nerdy friends talking forever! I really enjoyed it. Check it out and tell me what you think!

Today my back felt way off. When I looked at the CrossFit One World WOD, I wasn't exactly pleased with doing timed runs. I think it's ridiculous to do with the night weather being do damn cold. Therefore, I decided to take another night off and take two dance classes instead. My teacher called me to make sure I was going. Since there was a time conflict, I couldn't flake, so no CrossFit it was. Um, I think she wants me to learn this one routine for a performance. Er. Um. I'll learn the routine, but I'm so not going to do it for an audience.

No comments: