Wednesday, April 01, 2009

7:15 is where it's at

I'm posting this to introduce you all to Bobbi. (Sorry, I forget if it's with an "i" or a "y.") She's the tall, studly looking chick sporting the pigtails standing next to me. In fact, from left to right we are: Eric, Lisette, Bobbi, me, Lori and Alex after one of those treacherous WODs. Don't let the smiles fool you. It was tough. Unfortunately, I don't have a solo photo of Bobbi (or at least one that she would allow me to post). I forget that she's also a regular, but she bounces between CrossFit, Krav and Eskrima. Yeah. She's that badass. Don't hate. Appreciate!

Warm-up
Run 1.1 miles
Stretching
Making sure Lisette's dog Dallas was securely fastened to the small tire.

CrossFit One World WOD
Complete five rounds for time of:
30 wall balls 12#
10 burpees

Joanne's Final Time - 20:37

Notes (to myself) about this workout: Wall balls and burpees suck. To have them in a WOD together sucks even more. There's nothing else to say about this.

No comments: