Thursday, June 26, 2008

CrossFit One World W.O.T.D.

Warm-up
Row 1000 meters
Three sets of 10 reps of:
Samson stretch
Shoulder Rolls
Overhead Squat
GHD Sit-Ups
GHD Push-ups

WOD: "JT"
Complete 21/15/9 reps for time of:
Modified Handstand push-ups
Bar Dips
Push-ups

Notes (to myself) about this workout:
I hate handstand push-ups. They make me fall. I can't check my form because I think that having your butt stick up in the air is totally inappropriate. Thank god there were like 5 of us in the studio this morning. Unfortunately, I was the only girl. So me having my butt in the air was so not cute. (Note: The photo features Julia demonstrating proper modified handstand push-up form. See what I'm talkin' about?)

Today was a rest day, but I went in and did this particular WOD because it required more upper body work. I suck at push-ups. I just feel like my entire upper body is so damn heavy. I really gotta work on those.

Finally, my bra left some weird strange bruise on my upper back. Hmph.

No comments: