Wednesday, June 25, 2008

CrossFit One World W.O.T.D.

Warm-up
1 hour of heated yoga
Row 1000 meters
Three sets of 10 Reps of:
Samson Stretch
Shoulder Rolls
Push Press
Overhead Squats
GHD Sit-ups
GHD Back Extensions

WOD: "Nancy"
Complete five rounds for time of:
Run 400m
15 overhead squats 30#

Notes (to myself) about this workout:
Yoga has been challenging lately because the room is heated. In fact, yesterday was hotter than usual. I think 3-4 people walked out! But I stuck it through. It was great.

I then went to One World to do their WOD. It was pretty good. I'm not as strong as I'd like to be, but I'm glad I got it done. Yea! Pat me on the back when I see you, huh?

I still don't time myself because I just want to finish. The other WOD they were doing was Fight Gone Bad. It sucks. I refused to do it, but I did promise Eric I'd show up the next time they did that WOD. You can run, but you can't hide from "Fight Gone Bad." In all, I'm feeling better and now that I've settled into my new place, I'm getting back to my normal workout mode.

OWMA Quotable Quote
Eric: Come on, Joanne. Do "Fight Gone Bad" with me. We'll scale it down so you can do it.
Me: No way! I'm not ready for a crazy WOD like that. Besides, I'd like to maintain my sexy!

No comments: