Friday, October 26, 2007

friday workout delight

Yoga - 60 minutes
Cardio Bellydance - 60 minutes

Notes (to myself) about the Challenge Restart:
This is my standard Friday workout. I like to take a break from the intensity of CrossFit and other stuff and start the weekend with a workout that's challenging, but not too taxing on my body. Every week the bellydance class gets more challenging. I say this because every week I leave with a bigger sweat going on. It's ridiculous. A few months ago, I gave in and finally invested in a hip scarf. Mine is blue with silver shimmies (my own made-up word) and makes more noise than I'd like to admit. During class some of the shimmies started to fall off. I wasn't sure if it was because the construction was bad or if it was because I've been shaking my tail a little too much. Hmph. Anyway, I highly recommend getting a hip scarf. I recommend getting one that's fairly heavy with lots of shimmies because it makes the workout harder.

The challenge has been okay so far. I'm still alive, so that's good news, right?

No comments: