Thursday, September 11, 2008

light day


This photo was taken when I went to Stinson Beach a few weekends ago. I don't know if you know this about me, but I take photos of my feet a lot - especially at the beach. I just love the way the ocean speaks to me - the way it makes its way through my feet when I'm walking across wet sand. I can never understand why people run way from the water. I feel like if the water runs after you, you should just surrender and let her catch you. She's just trying to talk to you after all.

Today was a light day. Can you believe how many years it's been since 9-11?! My only workout today was an hour of belly dance. Jen T. made her way to my neck of the woods to take a class with me. It was fun. Light. And what I needed after such a rough week (which included getting my car towed!). Ten miles this Sunday! Wish me luck!

No comments: