Wednesday, September 03, 2008

CrossFit One World W.O.T.D.


This is why Brad is known as Bradass (or as I like to call him, Agent Bradass!). Personally, if I had to choose, I'd rather take Maestra Pleasure's class way before I'd ever take Senor Pain's class. But that's just me. Heh! Much love from your Manila Wafer!

Warm-up
2.2 mile run

WOD
Back Squat 3/3/3/3/3 reps

Joanne's Final Weight - 95#/105#/110#/115# x 2/115# (with assistance)

Notes (to myself) about this workout:
It's official. I can't stand max weight WODs. I know that you're supposed to change it up and stuff. I don't mind the weight lifting. I just don't like max weight lifting. It's not that it bores me, it just doesn't interest me. Make sense? I struggled with the last two rounds and needed Eric to spot me. UGH! So not looking forward to these WODs again.

No comments: