Tuesday, September 02, 2008

CrossFit One World W.O.T.D.


This is the lovely Lara. I haven't seen her in ages and have no idea if she's even at the gym anymore or not. Lara kicks ass and has abs of steel. Sick! I hope to see her again one day. She's such an awesome instructor!

Warm-up
N/A I had to skip the warm-up because according to Eric, I was running late. Whatever. He was just being pissy!

WOD
Complete four rounds for time of:
Run 200m with weight 25#
30 kettlebell swings 35#
30 kettlebell sumo deadlift high pulls 35#

Joanne's Final Time - 25:52

Notes (to myself) about this workout:
This was one of those WODs that didn't seem too bad until you had to actually do it. Then it turned totally miserable. UGH! To my credit, I did it RX'd! I never RX the the WODs, so to do it as prescribed was great! Yea for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

J-RO rocks!! my manilla wafer can do it all and with a smile!

Anonymous said...

J-RO rocks!! my manilla wafer can do it all and with a smile!

j-ro said...

aww! J-Ro loves her agent bradass!