Monday, September 29, 2008

allergies

I'm afraid that I'm going to be cranky for tomorrow's WOD. I haven't been worked out since Thursday. Bad Joanne! I currently have allergies. Personally, I blame all the f--kin' pot smokers at the Journey concert. My system doesn't react well to large dosages of pot smoke. I get totally congested and my throat hurts. I sound a lot worse than I feel.

I had a totally busy weekend working, going to events, spending time with friends, sorting out my project, etc. I decided to take today off because I really need to recover. I will say that I feel a hell of a lot better now than I did this morning. Back to the grind tomorrow!

The video below is of the "Century" game at One World that happened a few Fridays ago. You remember the drunken photos I posted. Anyway, here's live footage. Warning: there are images of Freddy and Will B. battling it with our friend pukie. This is why you just say no to beer... and pull-ups!

No comments: