Thursday, August 21, 2008

slow run

Today's CrossFit Games athlete is Josh. Believe it or not, the kid is only sixteen years old and is built like one of those Under Armor mannequins you see at the store. It's sick how fit and talented this kid is. He's going to have a great future in CrossFit! Congrats on the games, kid!

Again, I'm not sure what's going on with my body, but it's just damn sore. I couldn't make it to CrossFit because of some plans I had previously made. (They were cancelled at the last minute, but then replaced with a new set of plans. Go figure!) Anyway... so no CrossFit today. I did manage to squeeze in a run which was great. The only thing was it was a slow and hard run. My goal was to do 4 miles, but my body wanted to cut it short. When this happens, I never know if it's because my body can't do it or if my body just doesn't want to do it. It's a tough call. But I pulled through with the four miles. I was at my slowest pace at 13: 07 per mile. I didn't care. I just wanted it done.

I so need a good, long deep tissue massage.

No comments: