Wednesday, July 14, 2010

crimes of fashion

I don't know about you, but Ed Hardy t-shirts on a guy makes me cringe. This is how I know that manhunting at Santana Row is useless. When I saw this posted on yahoo! news I had to laugh. Unfortunately, I agree with EVERYTHING on this list. The one thing I'm willing to forgive is the baseball cap faux pas. I think baseball caps on guys is totally cute... unless it's a regular part of his repertoire, thus signifying that he doesn't bathe regularly or own a comb. If I were in Europe, I'd forgive the Speedo rule. Other than that, this list is spot on. I hope you agree:)

Today's Small Victories
I'm sore as all hell from getting back into the gym. Seriously. The only muscle that doesn't hurt are my eyelids! Regardless, I showed up to One World to show my commitment to my challenge and to help recover.

Warm-up
In the morning, I did one hour of yoga. I took it easy, focusing on stretching.

CrossFit One World WOD
2 mile walk
Lots of rolling out and stretching.

Notes (to myself) about this workout: I'm still sore. Boo!

No comments: