Tuesday, December 22, 2009

does this mochi make me look fat?!

This was taken on my birthday a few weeks ago. Please don't let the sweets fool you. I swear that I eat good, nutritious food. Thing is, I find that taking photos with healthy food makes me look fat. Junky, deliciousness such as mochi and cupcakes actually makes me look thin in photos. Seriously. ha ha! (insert cheeky grin)

Warm-up
Back Squat 3/3/3/3/3
My weight: 95/135/140/145/150

CrossFit One World WOD
Complete seven rounds for time of:
5 burpees
5 sprawls
5 jump squats
200m run

Joanne's Final Time - 20:36

Notes (to myself) about this workout: This was way worse than it looked on the website. Though I kind of liked warming up with some heavy weights, I didn't really like warming up to a max three rep lift. For me, a warm up should be lighter, but challenging weight with lots of reps. But that's just me...

Burpees suck. Kudos to Jason K. because I can't remember the last time I gave him kudos. Also, kudos to Roya. Hang in there lady. You can do it!

No comments: