Wednesday, July 22, 2009

welcome

I just wanted to give a warm welcome to the newest member of the obscene 7:15 clan, Jerry L. Here he is sporting his volunteering best at this year's CrossFit Games. If some of you are wondering what it looks like to drink a healthy dose of the CrossFit kool-aid, Jerry is the perfect example. He pushes his limit in every class and it's great to share the floor with him. Welcome Jerry! (And I hope your butt is recovering nicely from Jason K.'s abuse last night.... Yeah. You figure it out!)

Warm-up
Useless banter.

CrossFit One World WOD
Run 5K

Joanne's Final Time - 30 some odd minutes, maybe close to 40 some odd minutes? I wasn't paying attention.

Notes (to myself) about this workout: Today was a rest day. I needed to blow off some steam. The run helped. I'm leaving it at that because right now, I have nothing nice to say.

2 comments:

Jerry L. said...

Aww, you're sweet J-Ro! I feel truly welcome with people like you, Settie, Eric, and others every time I step into One World. My butt is fine, thank you. Jason was quite encouraging throughout the entire process. Plus, it wasn't my first time doing those kinds movements. You figure it out!

Was it cold yesterday? Sorry if I was "pointing".

j-ro said...

You're most welcome Jerry! I'm glad your butt is feeling much better today. Sometimes Jason K. can be brutal. I guess he was gentle since you're the new-ish guy and all :)

I don't mind if you "point." You're Pinoy. When you do "point," I know that you do so with your lips. ha ha!