Monday, November 29, 2010

color code mode

I have no idea how in the world I forgot my most favorite fathlete tool EVER! For years I've been bragging about how much I love my streaming colors monthly calendar! I need to place my order soon. I'm so thankful that they're out early this year. FYI - These things, paired with some highlighters make an amazing gift!

Today's Small Victories
I'm back on track with my bday challenge. It's been tough because I don't do well with the cold. Gah!

Warm-up
I did one hour of yoga. And then... we did a very cold run around the building. It was topped off with "The Perfect Warm-up"

CrossFit One World WOD
Complete six rounds for time of:
6 overhead squats 63#
6 push-ups (on knees)
6 handstand push-up on box

Joanne's Final Time - 10:24

Notes (to myself) about this workout: I should have pushed the weight on the OHS. However, I didn't realize it until the WOD was over. I finished three minutes before everyone else in class. Not that it's a bad thing, but it would have been good to push the OHS. It used to be one of my favorite movements. Now, I struggle with it. Ugh!

No comments: