Monday, November 22, 2010

i'm rooting for ada!

I'm not usually into watching The Biggest Loser. However, for some reason, I got sucked in this season. It's not a bad show. Granted, I disagree with some of the health advice and some of the form is off. But that's not my business. I just wanted to take some time out to say that I'm rooting for Miss Ada! Take it home, sister! (And shame on your family for not sending you a video!)

Today's Small Victories
I had every reason to not show up today. But I did it. Yea!

Warm-up
Run 800+ meters; Stretching

CrossFit One World POWER HOUR
Back Squat 5x3
95/125/145/165/170

Overhead Squat 3x3
65/70/75

Press 5x3
55/65/75x2 +2fail

And then...
8 minutes jump rope work
30 GHD sit-ups
30 GHD hip extensions

Notes (to myself) about this workout: I got to class late. Therefore, I opted to do the power hour. It was a blessing in disguise because I really wanted to do some lifting. Overall, I was happy with all my lifts. I do wish I could go heavier on the OHS, but my grip is off. It's just an unnatural lift. Gah!

No comments: