Friday, October 29, 2010

sugar: the bitter truth



This is about 90 minutes long. However, it's definitely worth watching!

For Thursday:
Today's Small Victories
I made it to the gym and treated myself to cool Korean soup with tofu noodles! Ahem. Home made!

Warm-up
Run 400 meters

CrossFit One World WOD
Conditioning:
Complete the following for time:
Row 1000m
Run 800m
200 jump rope skips
Row 500m
Run 400m
100 jump rope skips

Joanne's Final Time - 21:27

Notes (to myself) about this workout: This was rough. I came in during noon to do the WOD. It was a nice change of pace, but I miss my 7:15 gals! This week has been really good. The WODs have been incorporating movements I really like such as kettlebell swings and OHS. But we've also been doing a lot of rowing and jump ropes. It's been a good programming week for me:)

For Friday:
One hour of yoga. Loved it! I'm getting better at the sequences. I just need to figure out how to do more of this!

No comments: