Tuesday, November 20, 2007

to mr. moaner

Dear Mr. Moaner,

I'm so glad to see that you've taken the plunge and decided to take yoga despite being only one of perhaps three men in the class. It's always refreshing to see a man take on the class, and take it so seriously as you do.

Yoga is definitely an expression of the body and mind. It's a place where you can let yourself go and indulge in the various poses the instructor puts you in. Granted, I've talked to Professora Yoga and though she won't outright admit it, I'm pretty sure some of the things we do in that class is for her own personal amusement. Hence, why one needs a great sense of humor in yoga. Ahem, back to my point Mr. Moaner.

When Professora Yoga says to make noises when you breath, I'm not sure she means make orgasmic noises. Granted, I'm not one to judge or figure out one's yoga experience. I have no idea and have no interest in knowing what goes on in your mind as you come out of your downward dog. However, do you think you could pipe your moaning down a little bit? I try not to pay attention to others in class and try my best to simply zone out. However, my zones have been broken lately by your loud moaning and grunting.

I know what you're thinking Mr. Moaner: "Hey, it's my class too, bitch!" And you're right. It is your class too. However, when your obnoxiously loud faux orgasmic moans interfere with me reaching my state of zen, then we have a problem. I'm not asking you to stop moaning. Moan all you want. But please, Mr. Moaner, pipe it down just a tad bit. I'll let you reach your state of zen as long as you allow me to reach mine. Thank you!

Yours Truly,
The Fierce Runner

2 comments:

Animae said...

These are great! You should write more of these and put them together in a collection. Better yet, collaborate with an animator and get someone to animate the scene there's a voiceover of the letter being read. Awesome! Manang cell phone and Mr. Moaner... too funny.

j-ro said...

Thanks Mae! I'm glad you understand my sense of humor with these letters. I'm up to my eyeballs in fellowship stuff, so this is my release:)

Maybe one day I'll take you to yoga and you can meet Manang Cell Phone and Mr. Moaner yourself:)

ha ha ha! Miss you!