Tuesday, July 18, 2006

P.O.T.D.: Joey loves Toblerone (a double header)



My sister and her kids are H-U-G-E fans of the TV show Friends. So when we indulged in some foundue in Banff, Nikko was totally excited to discover that the dessert chocolate fondue was made with Toblerone (Joey's favorite - you have to watch the show to understand it). Here Nikko is doing his rendition of Joey and his love for the Euro-chocolate.



We couldn't resist but take a photo of the giant-sized Toblerone hanging from the ceiling. (These suckers were HUGE!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought my mom one of those giant toblerone bars once and as soon as she got it, she ran out of the room and refused to share!

j-ro said...

I see your mom is taking a cue from our famous friend: "Joey doesn't share!"

the last noel said...

Toblerone. This stuff is pure sin. This is the only item at Trader Joe's that I worry about buying in bulk.

j-ro said...

Give in to the sin. Buy it in bulk my friend. If you want, I'll head over to costco with you and buy it there:)

Fritzie said...

Toblerone is one of my most favorite chocolates right next to Ferrero Rocher. I'm also biased towards the white toblerones. Man all these food talk on blog land is making me hungry! Though, I don't think eating mangoes and chocolate at the same time would do me well.