Tuesday, April 03, 2007

CrossFit One World W.O.T.D.

Warm-up
Row 1000 meters
THREE sets of 10 reps (using wooden dowel):
Samson stretch
Deadlifts
Power cleans
Push press
Shoulder rolls
Overhead squats

WOD: "Joanne"
(Yup, I designed today's WOD. I was thinking of that movie 300 which I have yet to see. I also refer to this WOD as "300 and a mile," because that's exactly what we're doing.)

Complete the following for time:
Run 400m
30 push-ups
30 squats
30 sit-ups
30 push press (M:75#/W:45#)
30 d-ball slams (M:12#/W:8#)
Run 800m
30 push-ups
30 squats
30 sit-ups
30 push press
30 d-ball slams
Run 400m

Joanne's final time - 30:19

OWMA Quotable Quote
"I'll certainly massage your ass if I need to, but I can't count for you during the WOD."
- Freddy explaining why keeping count is important


OWMA Bonus Quotes
"I hate my own WOD! I can't believe I hate my own WOD!"
- Joanne

"You're a bitch, Joanne!" (Joanne nodding in agreement)
- Stefaroni

(arms raised in the air) "Are you ready for the CrossFit challenge?!"
- Joanne imitating Freddy, imitating the Rock in Gridiron Gang

No comments: