Thursday, May 24, 2007

hating my body.

i've been hating my body a lot lately. i haven't been working out they way i usually do. these days, i'm lucky to get to the gym three days a week. such a shame because i really could lose some weight! plus, this is the season to get healthy because the weather is is beautiful!

i think i'm just getting really frustrated with the CrossFit system. the workouts have been getting tougher, which i don't mind. however, they've been so out of touch and pointless for me lately. do i really want to row 500 meters 5 times in a row?! err. um. not really. also, i'm just coming to terms with the fact that there are certain olympic-style weightlifting movements that i just don't want to do. that's right. don't want to. not can't do, but don't want to do. i'm losing my workout edge and it sucks. and when i don't work out, my body is out of whack. i can't even get up in the morning because i really have no reason to. UGH!

i hate my body. i hate these workouts. i really need to get in to something new. UGH.

No comments: