Thursday, September 01, 2005

special thanks!

Hello all!

I just wanted to say hello and send out a special thanks to all of you who have supported me throughout this journey. As of today, with your generous donations, I have reached my goal of raising $3000 for the Manilatown Heritage Foundation (insert a standing ovation here and take a bow). In the beginning, I wasn't sure I could reach it, but you all have been so gracious about donating to this wonderful cause.

As our training is winding down, the team's fundraising seems to be at full speed. Although I have reached my goal, please don't let that stop you from sending in your donation (especially if you haven't turned one in yet). The team's goal is to raise $50,000 and right now we're at a little under $30,000. The grand opening of the I-Hotel last Friday truly inspired me and I hope that it inspires more people to donate to this great cause - whether it be time, money, or prayers, every bit helps.

Again, maraming salamat and I'm looking forward to running the Maui marathon with you in spirit!

No comments: