Tuesday, July 05, 2005

back in the groove of things

After a one week hiatus I am finally back to my training routine. I figured out what was wrong with my knee. During my last long run, I decided to wear an arch support. Apparently, my left knee doesn't like that. Yesterday I went on a 10 minute machine run and I was having similar pain. When I took off the support, my knee was fine. So there you have it. Go figure.

My legs are a bit sore, but they're healthy. My left knee sometimes bothers, but proper training and strengthening should fix it right up. I'm getting ready for the big 20 miler. Please send out prayers:)

This weekend we celebrated the 4th of July and my mom's 66th birthday. WOW! Way to go mom:)

This Thursday is the Sportsbasement party. Please see details in the "GET YOUR SPORTS GEAR ON!" entry. I hope to see you there. Please take advantage of the great deals available to you:)

No comments: