Wednesday, June 22, 2005

booking the Hawai`i trip

I just booked my ticket to Hawai`i and I must say that I can't believe the marathon is just around the corner. I've decided to stay for ten days (Sept 15-25) because the last time I was in Hawai`i was five years ago. I'll be visiting Maui (for the marathon) and Oahu. If you know of any cool places I should visit, please let me know. Also, if you know of any cheap places to stay (or if you're willing to share your hotel points and timeshares), please share that info as well:) Okay... wishful thinking never hurt anyone.

I'm amazed at how supportive people have been so far. Some of you are totally coming out of the woodworks! Thank you all so much for your e-mails. It's been great and I know that the folks at Manilatown are definitely going to appreciate your help as well:)

I'm in a bit of a training slump, but am hoping to turn it up. It's crazy how silly problems can have a huge impact on your ability to function. Hmph!

1 comment:

Animae said...

When we went to Oahu last year, we booked a place at someone's house through this http://www.vrbo.com/. Jen told us about it and it worked out really well for us. Have fun and good luck!